Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Booster Number Two

I click on buy boosters and redeem my:
Second Free Booster
Human Human Mercenaries (Common)
Human Cavalry Archers (Common)
Dwarven Axemen (Common)
Orc Infantry (Common)
Human Heavy Infantry (Common)
Heavy Lancers (Uncommon)
Bless (Uncommon)
Lightning Bolt (Uncommon)
Dark Elf Swordsmen (Uncommon)
Death Ray (Rare)

I was really hoping for a Dragon from the Light faction or at least a Behemoth to act as my “tank”. I can't complain too much. Selling the spells and non Light units has put me at almost 3,000 gold. Almost enough to finish my Pikemen or Spearmen units.

I'm really pleased with the Bless Spell. For a cheap 5 CP cost and 15 God Favor I can make a tank out of any of my units for 30 seconds, long enough for most engagements.

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com