Monday, April 7, 2008

FInished all level 6 Quests

Total Play TIme 4 Hours 7 Minutes

Finshed all level 6 quests (3 of them)

I really enjoyed the "Dispense with the Peasantries" quest. Not only was it challenging but after I disposed of the boss unit, I had a city to pillage waiting defenselessly for me. I was able to walk away with enough wood, stone and gold to house the rest of my peasants making them happy and bringing my peasant immigration rate up to +4.

I have not been able to gain much in the way of items or gold to buy more units, but I am steadily building up my nations income. As soon as I finish placing all my structures, leaving enough room for a University and 4 Store houses I will do the next territory quest. I suspect I'll need help.

Status
Nation level 8
Peasants: 44
Farms: 6
Houses: 8
Lumber Mills: 2
Units
25 Human Archers: level 4
12 Human Light Cavalry: level 3
21 Human Pikemen: level 1
25 Human Spearmen: level 3
25 Human Light Infantry: level 2
4 Human Swordmaidens: level 1
Fireball: level 1
Rally: level 1
Heal: level 1
Bless: level 1
Holy Light: level 1

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com