Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dark Elf Rebels

Wow that was a difficult quest for my nation.

Not only did the dark elves charge me with units that were more powerful than my own but then I was told to destroy or capture a keep surrounded by towers without being given any siege units.

I was able to take the brunt of the punishment with my Light Infantry and then deploy my spearmen in their place to finish the remainder of the battle.

The archers actually have plenty of range and take out a tower in a reasonable amount of time. Then aided by a heal spell and a bless to raise the armor of my Light Cavalry I was able to capture the keep.

At this point you would think the quest would be over, except you are then faced with a Boss unit that not only does a huge amount of damage but casts spells at each of my units.

Since I was in control of the keep I killed him by letting him kill one of my units, then waiting 25 seconds, just before I would lose the quest for not having a unit on the board and deploying a new unit for him to kill. After doing this 3 times, the keep had killed the Boss leaving the rest of the city for me to plunder, for some much needed peasants.

1 comment:

алёшка said...

You are given 2 Trebouchets, you just need to go east as advisor says.

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com