Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kluny!

Total play time 2 hours 12 minutes

I just completed the Kluny quest chain. The one where you start getting attacked by cannibals.

At first I didn't think I would make it. I started by fielding my Archers, Cavalry and Fireball thinking I could soften up the cannibals then quickly finish them off, but the first group that spawned ate through my Cavalry so quickly that I had no choice but to retreat the fireball and bring in a heal to keep the Archers alive.

I realized that while the cannibals do insane damage, they have low DR (Defense Rating) and few Hit Points. After fielding my Spearmen I was able to advance much easier, usually killing the cannibals before taking any losses. I did have to cast then retreat the Heal in favor of a Bless to keep my units alive long enough to kill Kluny the boss at the end of this chain.

In all a great quest chain. While I did suffer some casualties, I am still at 1930 God Favor and am now in possession of a superior sword with a level 3 unit of Archers.

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com