Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finished all level 4 quests

Total play time 2 hours 27 minutes

All level 4 quests complete (8 of them)

I can see the game getting more difficult because I am sometimes compelled to retreat a unit and redeploy a fresh one for fear of loosing too many troops in a battle. However I have not yet failed to beat a quest on the first try.

After building a new home for the peasants who joined my nation I was still able to afford 3 Spearmen almost giving me a full unit.

Even though I do not yet own a gold mine I placed the peasants who were not farming on gold gathering brining my daily gold income, net positive.

Status
Nation level 6
Peasants: 32
Farms: 4
Houses 4
Units
25 Human Archers: level 3
12 Human Light Cavalry: level 2
21 Human Pikemen: level 1
24 Human Spearmen: level 2
25 Human Light Infantry: level 1
Fireball: level 1
Rally: level 1
Heal: level 1

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com