Monday, April 14, 2008

Finished all level 8 Quests (Almost)

Total Play Time 6 hours 2 minutes

Finished 6 out of 7 level 8 quests

The level 8 quest “Temple of the Night” contains a Temple, Protected by five Keeps, and 7 towers, with some incredibly tough temple caretakers. I can take out the caretakers with some difficulty but my archers simply do not have the range to shoot down a Keep. I will certainly return to this quest at a later time when I have higher level troops.

I’ve decided that instead of Human Swordmaidens, I should be investing in Human Heavy Cavalry, because they are a great shock troop against the many range units I am encountering but mainly because of their high DR especially against missiles. They will be my answer to taking over Keeps and Strongholds once I have a full unit.

Status
Nation level 9
Peasants: 82
Farms: 8
Houses: 13
Lumber Mills: 3
Stone Quarey 2
Gold Mines 2
Units
25 Human Archers: level 5
12 Human Light Cavalry: level 3
21 Human Pikemen: level 2
25 Human Spearmen: level 4
25 Human Light Infantry: level 2
4 Human Swordmaidens: level 1
Fireball: level 1
Rally: level 1
Heal: level 1
Bless: level 1
Holy Light: level 1

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com