Monday, April 14, 2008

I make myself Jealous

There are so many options that open up for building your army when you gain access to the market.

I play a paid account in addition to this free one and spend real money to buy packs so I don’t have every single unit I want yet. To date I have spent $28.80 about the price of a lower priced gamed. I play all quests duo with a friend of mine who spent exactly the same amount.

We recently got to level 10 and started doing arena and heroic quests gaining us some amount of gold. With this gold we have been able to purchase a Juggernaut, a Covered Ram, a Catapult, maybe a couple other units, not to mention the ones we could not afford such as Stone Golems, and a Hellhound rider’s that was up this morning.

I can’t wait to register this light nation, maybe I’ll play to level 15 in free mode just to show it can be done.

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com