Monday, March 31, 2008

Let’s play this thing

Total play time 0 hours 3 minutes

My goal will be to create a flourishing economy while funneling gold at a steady rate into buying more troops to expand my army.

I create a light nation since I don’t have a rare nation specific unit and I like the special the market purchasable light unit has. (Human Sword maidens have a 1 second per figure stun)

I sell all the troops that are not of my nation and use the money to buy a Human Light Cavalry to complete my full unit of 12. I must remember to click on the mailbox to retrieve my gold and troops. Next I start production on 3 farms.

Having put all of my troops into units I start the tutorial quests remembering to pillage everything for added peasants and food.

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com