Monday, March 31, 2008

Finished all level 2 quests

Total play time 0 hours 43 minutes

All level 2 quests complete (4 of them)

My strategy was using a combination of either Human Archers with Human Spearmen or Human Light Cavalry with Human Pikemen depending on the situation, both equaling 55 CP (Command Points). I lost 1 Pikemen during the questing which I must remember to resurrect and stick back into his unit.

I was lucky enough to find 2 leather armors a bow and a sword, all of the lowest quality but it will have to do for now. I now have enough wood to build a house before going on to the level 3 quests.

Status
Nation level 2
Peasants: 23
Farms: 3
Houses 1
Units
25 Human Archers: level 1
12 Human Light Cavalry: level 1
21 Human Pikemen: level 1
20 Human Spearmen: level 1
25 Human Light Infantry: level 1
Fireball: level 1
Rally: level 1
Heal: level 1

No comments:

About Me

I am the Marketing Director for Silverlode Interactive. You may find me trolling the forums at www.playsaga.com